ホウワ シボウサン エステル ノ ネツブンカイ （ダイⅠホウ） : カプロンサン メチル エチル n-プロピルエステル ノ ネツブンカイ
1. Caproic acid, methyl-, ethyl- and n-propyl caproate were pyrolyzed. In gaseous products of these substances were recognized hydrogen, carbon monoxide, methane, carbon dioxide, ethane, ethylene, propane, propylene, n-butane, butane-1, iso-butane, trans-butane-2, cis-butane-2, n-pentane and pentene-1.
2. Scarcely any change in acid value of the pyrolyzed liquid of methyl ester was observed with increasing temperature. The same result held good in percentage of decomposition.
3. Ethyl- and n-propyl ester showed, with increasing temperature, a remarkable increase in acid value, and, on the other hand, a decrease in ester value. Gaschromatogram also showed the increasing tendency in caproic acid as free fatty acid.
4. In pyrolyzed gas of methyl ester were recognized carbon monoxide and methane in comparatively large amount ; of ethyl ester, much ethylene was detected ; of n-propyl ester, a large amount of propylene was observed.
5. Such ester containing beta-hydrogen as ethyl ester or n-propyl could easily be pyro-lyzed into acid and olefin, while methyl ester without beta-hydrogen could hardly be pyrolyzed into acid and olefin.
Departmental Bulletin Paper
|Current Journal Title||
The Journal of the Faculty of Education, Tottori University. Natural science
鳥取大学学芸学部研究報告. 自然科学. 1954, 15, 100-108
Faculty of Regional Sciences/Graduate School of Regional Sciences