ボウカヨウ チョスイチ ニオケル ショキ センイダンカイ ノ プランクトン ニツイテ
Studies on the plankton communities in pioneer stage of fire pool.
1. Qualitative studies on the pioneer stage of plankton communities were carried out at the new fire pool (15×4.8×1.3m) in Tottori University, during the period from August, 1960 to September, 1961.
2. It happened a week after that Chlorella was seen immediately after the fire pool was filled to the brim with water.
3. 18 number of species of phytoplankton and 9 number of species of zooplankton were recorded during the period of investigation. They are as follows : Phytoplankton ; Chlorella, Scenedesmus A, S. obliquus, S. qua-dricauda, S. bijuga, S. acutus, Ankistrodesmus sp., Oedogonium sp., Pandorina sp., Phormidium sp., Mycrosystis sp., Peridinium sp., Cosmarium laeve, C. undulatum, C. pyramidatum, Euglena sp. Acknanthes, Nitzschia ; Zooplankton, : Monostyla sp. M. bulla, Diptella, Brachionus quadridentatus, Br. anglaris, Br. bakeri, Bosmina sp., Eucyclops sp/. Na-uplius sp/. Vorticella sp.
4. 5 number of species belonging to Rotifera were seen for a month past after the fire pool was quite full, and another species of zooplanktons, i.e. those of ladocera or Copepoda were seen in after nine mo-nths when the fire pool was quite full.
5. At late days when the zooplanktonic species have been appeared in the fire pool, interspecies comp-etition between Chlorella and zooplankton was able to observe.
Departmental Bulletin Paper
|Current Journal Title||
The Journal of the Faculty of Education, Tottori University. Natural science
鳥取大学学芸学部研究報告. 自然科学. 1955,16, 60-64
Faculty of Regional Sciences/Graduate School of Regional Sciences